Feb 24, 2008

Your Minis

ive tried to use your minis to add it to my desk top but I cant figure out how to do it yet. I think this is great because I would like to have access to technology news on my desktop. Now all I need is to figure this out. I am a very determined person so I'll keep trying. Now I'll go try out Splashup apparently this is similar to Photoshop but FREE. Thanks to webgurl i didnt know this existed. Stay tuned if you care!

PS I used splashup and its great. i am playing around at the moment so I dont know exactly how to use it very well but its fun. ill be telling my neice about this as shes wanted something like this for a while. She wants to play around with all the pictures she has of herself and her friends on my space. She'll be having a lot of fun with this.

No comments: