Jul 30, 2008

Addicted to facebook!

I nearly forgot how to make a new post.. Oh god! the old memory is going.

I have been on facebook for a while now. First I hated it and took myself off but now im back and cant stop using it. Still dont know why.... One thing I like is seeing what my friends are up to. Im a sticky nose!HE he.

Another thing I have been doing is cahtting to people. Strangers from other countries. This freaked me out at first then it got pretty fun I never thought I would enjoy chatting (typing!)to strangers. Its nice to chat to people you may never have the chance of seeing. Would have to travel alot for that.

Now i understand how these teenagers get addicted to chatting to people all day. But I must say I do get over it if i've been on for a while.

Anyway I have been neglecting my blog so I thought I would make a post so it doesnt get deleted. Im still interested in new techno stuff. Now I am looking at sites that offer tutorials on computer stuff like programming so i can understand computers better. It starts to make more sense when i read more about this stuff.

First must get over my addiction to Facebook! Damn!

PS Must admit I have forgotten a lot of what I learnt on Learning 2.0. It would just take a little playing to remember, but why would I do that when I have FACEBOOK! lol

No comments: