Sep 19, 2007

# 5 Flickr (Yes I want to win more prizes!)

Congratulations to me!

I won! I won! This learning is better than I thought. I've never won anything in my life. I'd keep going for ever if there were more prizes!

Thanks to Web 2.0 and everyone involved.

Now for this Flickr stuff. Its really fun knowing all I can do with it, now I just need to figure out how to do it. Andrew and Vi I need YOU! Don't worry I'll find you.

Flickr is pretty good but I'm not sure if I should be taking other peoples photos, I guess thats why its there, but I feel uncomfortable taking photos that have people on them. There's my computer photos but I don't have that many photos on there, at least not ones I would want to put on the internet even though I know I can make them private and only for friends and family to see.

Anyway I'll see how I go.

I don't seem to be able to find any funny pictures on Flickr but don't worry I'll figure it out.

Cheers

Zoya

No comments: