Sep 21, 2007

I think I'm obsessed!

I can't get away from this blog. I keep playing around with it, as you can see I've changed a few things just cause I can.

I'm still trying to figure out Flickr. I gave up on Pictobrowser for now. I need to wait till I get my hands on the IT guys. They seem to have disappeared. I hope they haven't taken annual leave just to get away from me! Don't worry I'll find them.

Anyway Pictobrowser which I found on Flickr is a slideshow of pictures you take from your flickr photos and add to your blog. As I can't figure that one out yet, I'm going to try Flickr Badge. This is similar to Pictobrowser. It shows your pictures from Flickr like a slide show the good thing is others can get it from each others blogs as there is a link for them to do it instead of going to Flickr.

If you don't see it on my blog then you know I'm still trying to figure that one out too. My colleauge Kristin is helping me. Bless her. But I think I've forgotten, not to worry I can go to her blog and get it from there. Much easier!

Cheers for now.

2 comments:

Andrew said...

Hi Zoya, Having a great holiday here on the Goldcoast, will be back at work in a month. See you then... Andrew :)

Zoya said...

Very funny Andrew!

Well the jokes on you cause I found you! or should that be :):):):):) see I can do it too.