Sep 24, 2007

#7 Google Lab

HI Everyone

I've been playing around withmy blog a lot. I can't stop. I also keep stuffing up and having to get poor Andrew to fix my mistakes. Oh well.

I will post about something Technology related. As I couldn't find anything of interest I had to ask Andrew again for help. If you remember Andrew is the IT person. Without him I would be lost but enough about him, he'll get a big head. Oh yeah he already has one. Ha Ha!

Well back to this techno business. Andrew told me about Google Lab. This is an experimental site where google is trying out new search tools. Its pretty interesting. It has Timeline search which tells you the information in a timeline with a graph across the top, also map search. Well if your interested there will be a link for you. I guess I'll need Andrew again for that one. Just joking I think I've figured it out myself.

Anyway this google stuff is pretty good considering everyone uses google. Its pretty good to see all the new search options coming up. You can also give feed back which would be good for you Librarians out there.

Cheers for now.

PS

Yes I had to call Andrew to help me with a`link. To do this for you guys that are as computer illiterate as me there is a button up top that says link, you then type the address and presto you get a link. Thisstuff is pretty cool when it works.

Zoya

No comments: