Oct 18, 2007

#13 Delicious

So I've managed to create a Delicious account quite easily. Now this is pretty good but I've realised that I just prefer a normal link on one single page. I suppose it is good if your studying so you can look at what others are bookmarking. For personal use it is ok.

There are so many ways to find information. It is really useful to know all these options which I didn't know about before this so I guess I am learning something. I am also getting a little overwhelmed with all these options. If I am looking for information do I go to my Rss feeds, Delicious, blog with all my links or just the plain old web. I think its just a matter of getting used to thinking in this way. Anyway its great to have all these options I just have to remember that they're there.

No comments: