Oct 24, 2007

#17 More Wiki

I've added my blog to the Wiki and I found it a little daunting. I was a little embarrased that others could see my mistakes and I did make some! I added a page not really realising what I was doing and it took me a while to figure out how to delete it. I then added a heading with Brimbank blogs (the ones who are up to this lesson) and I felt like I was doing something naughty. Oh well if someone doesn't like it, it can be taken off, but then I may be offended. This is weird stuff.

I realised with this wiki that someone who had the time would need to go in and fix it up. At the moment it is a little long, if someone made it more reader friendly with the favourites lists being ordered, it would make it more appealing. I did find this fun and interesting though.

No comments: